Planned System Outage
ISB will be upgrading network systems on Saturday, March 18 between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
All AER systems will be unavailable, including:
- the AER ordering system
- the base of groundwater protection query tool
- coal mine maps
- digital data submission (DDS)
- the electronic assignments program
- integrated application registry query (IAR)
- the onestop reclamation certification tool
- proceeding search
- public notice of application
- publication of decision
- the scheme approval area map
- the well spacing map
All systems are expected to be functioning by Sunday, March 19.
This outage does not
affect the Energy and Environmental 24-Hour Response Line, which can still be
reached at 1-800-222-6514.