New Core Research Centre submission notification system added to OneStop
Effective March 29, 2019, a new notification system will be implemented in OneStop for licensees required to submit core and drill cuttings to the Core Research Centre (CRC). Submission requirements are outlined in the Oil and Gas Conservation Rules.
Licensees will now be notified via OneStop dashboard when a submission to the CRC is pending or overdue.
The following steps need to be completed before attempting to access OneStop:
- You must have a valid business associate (BA) code.
- You must have a valid Digital Data Submissions (DDS) system account. You will use these credentials to log in to OneStop.
- Your DDS administrators must assign Search Notification role to your DDS users.
- OneStop Homepage – https://www1.aer.ca/onestop/
- OneStop Access – contact AER Customer Contact Centre at Inquiries@aer.ca or 403-297-8311
- Directive 056 and Oil & Gas Conservation Rules are available on the AER website www.aer.ca
- Well Material Submissions - contact CRC Compliance at CRCComplianceAdmin@aer.ca or 403-297-3584