Directive 084 Reporting Moving to OneStopVIEW PDF (129.21 KB)
Release Date: Sep 11, 2018
Today we released a new edition of Directive 084: Requirements for Hydrocarbon Emission Controls and Gas Conservation in the Peace River Area that comes into effect September 27, 2018. The primary change is that the following reports must now be submitted through OneStop:
- Monthly leak report
- Annual survey report
- Annual performance report
To submit these reports, the following system prerequisites are required:
- A valid business associate (BA) code.
- A valid Digital Data Submissions (DDS) system account (needed to log into OneStop).
- DDS administrators must assign new roles to your DDS users, which may include consulting companies who are submitting on your behalf. The new roles are as follows:
- Submit Report – enables users to access OneStop and submit new reports and includes the Save Report role.
- Save Report – enables users to access OneStop and save draft submissions and includes the Search Report role.
- Search Report – enables users to access OneStop (users cannot save or submit reports).
Upcoming training sessions can be found on the AER event’s page.
A system outage will be scheduled to implement these changes. Further information about this outage will be posted on our System & Tools portal on our website: www.aer.ca.
If you have questions about OneStop, please contact the AER’s Customer Contact Centre by phone at 403-297-8311 (1-855-297-8311 toll free) or by email at email@example.com.
<original signed by>
Executive Vice President