Library Location & Hours of Service
Suite 1000, 250 – 5th Street SW
Calgary, Alberta T2P 0R4
Hours: Open Weekdays 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and
1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Order from the AER Library
Current and historic documents are available for viewing in the library. Requests to purchase documents must be submitted to InformationRequest@aer.ca; charges may apply. Everything listed below is available on the AER website, free of charge.
- Bulletins and general bulletins
- Directives and guides
- Interim directives
- Informational letters
- Alberta Geological Survey Reports are also available for viewing from the library
- Decisions and examiner reports
- EnerFAQs and fact sheets
- News releases and media advisories
- Information about the number and types of AER hearings can be found in the AER annual hearing summary. (See more at Hearings & Proceedings.)
- Transcripts are the copyrighted property of the reporting service that transcribed the proceeding. The AER is permitted to display a transcript for reading only.
- Transcripts may be read and summarized by the reader in his or her own words.
- Reproducing any part of a transcript is not permitted in any way. This includes photocopying, photographing, video recording, and electronic or handwritten retranscription.
- Transcripts can be purchased from the reporting service that owns the document. Library staff can provide you with the name of the reporting service for a particular proceeding.