Integrated Decision Approach Information Sessions
The Alberta Energy Regulator is hosting several industry information sessions in Calgary and Edmonton to provide a general update on the Integrated Decision Approach (IDA - also known as the single-window approach).
The sessions will include:
- a quick overview of the Integrated Decision Approach,
- information about the technology that supports implementation of IDA – One Stop,
- a high level update on the implementation projects,
- an opportunity to ask questions.
These events are a follow-up to the sessions held in February 2017. As we are building on information from previous events, you are encouraged to review the material below as a reference:
- Integrated Decision Approach – Presentation, February 2017 (Youtube)
- Industry Session Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
Further information, visit the IDA section of our website.
To register, select a link from the list below:
Calgary, Bow Glacier Room, 3rd Floor (capacity 120 people per session)
Monday, September 25 | 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Monday, September 25 | 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m
Friday, September 29 | 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Friday, September 29 | 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m